clear snap on plastic cover???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I wouldn't think it would scratch it at all. I had the exact same case and sent it back as it was poorly made, it may have been a one off though - that reminds me...where's my refund...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
for that price you could get a full body shield zone skin.

I have one on my MacBook and love it.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
i am not really sure where i should post this... its kind of like hardware and its not software...

i have been looking at this plastic snap-on case that apple offers. its clear and its supposed to protect the computer. the thing i was wondering about is if it stays on and if it scratches the macbook when its on.... here is the link. http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=FA8B24E3&nplm=TK974ZM%2FA

I too have a Speck cover for my MacBook Pro. It is a well-made product that snaps on and would not scratch your MacBook. You should be able to find it much cheaper than what Apple sells it for. NewEgg sells it for $35 + shipping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.