Just a real quick question ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM, OS X 10.4.8
Guys, if i have several windows open in safari, how can i swiftly switch between them all?

Many thanks, Ben.

oh i don't want to change to firefox etc, so don't feed me the "download firefox from here" reply lol. I just switched and need to master the things that are here before i get new software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
Exposé is your friend, my friend.

Click

Type the F10 key, and Exposé instantly tiles all of your open (whatever app you're currently using) windows while causing all of the open windows of other applications to fade to a delightful shade of grey.

Edit: You can even do this quicker by making F10 a "hot Corner" so you just use the mouse to switch apps...

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to have several tabs open LostDog4? Command+Shift+Left/Right Arrows ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I don't use Safari so don't know about tabs etc. but he's right that would be easier. Seriously, he knows his stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You can either use Tabs, or to switch between windows within the same program, use Apple + ~ (that's the tilde sign above the Tab key).

OP
LostDog4
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM, OS X 10.4.8
Thanks guys, thats exactly what i was after.

Brief and to the point, Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.