Fonts

Reaction score
How do I install new fonts? Just got a new Imac intel core 2 duo and was previously a PC user.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Most Windows fonts are fine.
Double click the downloaded font file to open, at the bottom of the font menu is an install button, click it. :mac:
Note: Please check that the font isn't already installed by checking in the Font Book app. first.
Fonts are installed in your user library for your use, drag them from the user list into the computer list in Font Book if you want all users to access them.

OP
jmf421
Reaction score
Most Windows fonts are fine.
Double click the downloaded font file to open, at the bottom of the font menu is an install button, click it. :mac:
Note: Please check that the font isn't already installed by checking in the Font Book app. first.
Fonts are installed in your user library for your use, drag them from the user list into the computer list in Font Book if you want all users to access them.

Wow that was too easy... I am new to mac's so I had no clue!

thanks!

OP
jmf421
Reaction score
yeah me too but, I didnt know how to get the font into my font folder.

Thanks everyone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.