airport extreme works, but still flashes amber

Reaction score
a week or two ago, i got the new airport extreme. set up everything to the best of my abilities, and i was online in no time. the led however still flashes amber.

ive updated, and have everything up to date (or atleast i think). ive reset, and installed it again, but still no constant green light. both my roommates can get on.

ive searched the forums and could not find any solutions. perhaps i did not look in the correct spot.

any helpful suggestions/places to look?

cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
hmm.. the only thing i can think of is that a non-N device is on the network.

Reaction score
a week or two ago, i got the new airport extreme. set up everything to the best of my abilities, and i was online in no time. the led however still flashes amber.

ive updated, and have everything up to date (or atleast i think). ive reset, and installed it again, but still no constant green light. both my roommates can get on.

ive searched the forums and could not find any solutions. perhaps i did not look in the correct spot.

any helpful suggestions/places to look?

cheers.

i had this problem recently, apparently all i had to do was change some of the settings that were NAT/Bridge etc.

go to airport utility and it should prompt you on whats up with that, good luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.