Desktopia

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I came across this and thought it was pretty neat.. I figured I would share. :)

"Desktopia is a brand new customization concept for MacOS X: if you are one of those that are always seeking for a new ways to improve the look of your mac then desktopia is the right choice.

Thanks to it’s very simple and unobtrusive interface you will be able to configure desktopia to automatically change your desktop picture based on a specified time of the day. For example a beautiful sunrise at 7:00AM or a starry sky at 10:00PM. Just drag&drop the pictures that you have chosen on desktopia’s window, set the time, and voilà ! Like they say… “set it, and forget it!”

Desktopia is bundled with a specifically designed wallpaper-suite by Laurent Baumann. But you could also take pictures of your own garden at various times of the day!"

http://www.chatelp.org/?page_id=6

OP
KoDorSean
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's cool!

Thanks for sharing!

No problem.. I figured someone might find it usefull.. I just downloaded it and am messing with it.. so far so good.

OP
KoDorSean
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
has anyone else had a chance to mess with this yet? I am curious what everyone thinks about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
no not yet, but I may download it, although I am happy with my desktop as is with the same background at all times, but maybe I'll give it a shot later today.

OP
KoDorSean
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well, so far so good here.. bones, have you used it yet?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.