Best Program to Build a Web Page

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2Ghz 1GB ram 100GB hd
Ive been looking to crete a website for a school project that could host possibly have individual log ins and users much like this forum and could possibly host a calender for each person. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to what web page builder I could use that is fairly simple. Also if it was free that would be great. Thanks.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2Ghz 1GB ram 100GB hd
Anyone Please just a suggestion would help. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to proper forum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Install PHPbb onto a server?

Reaction score
Or punBB, it is a simple forum with many plugins such as a callendar. PM me if you need help. I have a working demo that I set up here: http://iheist.com/forum/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
i am in a web page design class in my school. the program i use is called Microshit Frontpage.. and its works pretty well but u prolly want some freeware

L

LBmtb

Install PHPbb onto a server?
That would work. I had phpBB for a long time.

If the project is something other then the actual website and the website is just something to make the project easier than you can just setup a yahoo group to keep in contact with your group members.

If you need a FREE html editor go with NVU. If you don't mind paying, go with Dreamweaver.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.