G5 Power

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
W

WilliS

what do these programs do that make them so wonderful? i have no trash all over my computer needing to be cleaned ;)... unless its like the macintosh version of a defrag?

either way...my G5 doesnt have a name :(... but my ibook, some girl on my bus nick named it "Betty" in 10th grade... so now my girlfriend calls it betty...and whenever im typing shes like "ahh..cheating on me with betty eh?" lol...and of course everyone had to play "cover the ibook with colorful apples cut out of paper" (apparently it was too white...and lacking the rainbow effect) during study hall.. oh it was bad lol

i shall call it.....The Revolutionizer... lol... bringing macintosh into the 22nd century, ahead of pc's as it should be... muahahaha! *steps off soap box*

T

TylerMoney

Mine PowerBooks name is: Thomas Applegate.....or at least for the next five days or so...until I think of it's reall name.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.