quick question for you guys...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
Ok so I've succesfully transferred all my pics and what not to my brand new iMac from my PC but I've been racking my brain trying to get all my music onto it through the iPod I tried iSyncTunes and another program and iSynctunes seemed to work until I looked into my library and all my files were tripled! so I then deleted everything and tried to do it through the iPod in disk mode followed all the instructions on thhe apple site perfectly but when i look in the itunes folder after i set it up to copy all files to my itunes folder less than a 16th of my music was in there! what am I doing wrong?

OP
The Turtle!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
If you are trying to get your music FROM your iPod TO your iTunes Library...

Have you tried SENUTI??? http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14982

That was one of the other programs I tried did the same thing tripled all of my files...freakin wierd!

this is really driving me crazy I'm dieing just to get this all over with so I can finally put my PC where it belongs...IN A BOX! lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I am going to assume that if you have an iPod, you have iTunes on a PC. If you do, you can simply copy your ENTIRE iTunes folder from your PC to your Mac. Get a USB pen drive, or any external drive, copy the complete iTunes folder from your PC to the external drive. Move the drive over to your Mac and plug it in. Overwrite the existing iTunes folder on your Mac (in your home dir's Music folder) with the one from your external drive. Restart iTunes on the Mac and it will have your complete library there. Done!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.