My only game!

Reaction score
I just bought a Black Macbook yesterday and I'm very happy with it. I am just getting around to customizing it and putting my stuff on it and pondered a question while I'm at work. I only ever play one game on the computer and it's Diablo 2, not a real graphic intensive game! I looked at the disc this morning and it said pc/mac, will this work on my macbook and is there anything I should know before installing. This will be my first install on a Mac.

Thanks,
<R>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" macbook pro, 4gb ram
it will run fine on your mac book, if its anything like the WOW instal from blizzard just stick it in and it will work, i dont think its a unversal binary yet though
http://guides.macrumors.com/Universal_Binary_Games
says its not . . . which means it hasnt been recompiled for intel native mahcines
as such it may run a bit slow but the best thing to do is just try it

OP
F
Reaction score
I tried the install last night and failed. I downloaded the new installer and everything went in ok. I booted it up and the video was scattered like a puzzle. Thanks for the help!

<R>

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.