Car Charger?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro
Does anyone know where I could buy a car charger for my macbook pro?

I'm going up to vermont this weekend and I don't want to loose power halfway through the trip.

Help is appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Radioshack sells power adapters that allow you to plug in most electronics through a socket like you would at home. I don't know if the MBP would be too taxing on that or not. I'd be interested in knowing what alternatives there are to this also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I have a little 95 watt inverter i got at target for 20 bucks. plugs into the cigarette lighter and has a standard electrical outlet on it. I even ran a 50 foot extension cord off of it to run my dsl modem and my laptop a few years ago when we had 3 hurricanes and about 3 weeks without power. I think the MacBook Pro only pulls around 85 watts of power max, so there is more than enough. Looks similar to this one but this has more juice.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...8/601-0585280-2540904?ie=UTF8&asin=B000645TCE If the link doest work just go to target.com and search for power inverter.

Reaction score
I know Acehardware sells them in Indonesia but I had a 1.000Watts one installed in my car( PascalPower) about 20x15x8cm. We can have fresh coffee during the trip! We did not try the washing mashine yet!:)
Regards
Rakham

Reaction score
i use the black and decker power invertor.. cheap and works perfect, I use it all the time..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.