M$ iPod copy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well, as if we didn't know, here it comes But it can never be as good as an iPod! :p

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Interesting read

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
The first time consumers see it "crash" I'm sure everybody will be heading back to the iPod. ;)

T

TylerMoney

Or they won't even bother trying it out. For as much as I can tell...even MS users want the iPod like it's their crack.

OP
witeshark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yup! I was just in an Apple store and that's what one kid was asking - could he use an iPod on his wincrash dell :p

M

Mac Apple

witeshark said:
Yup! I was just in an Apple store and that's what one kid was asking - could he use an iPod on his wincrash dell :p

Ive been to lots of iPod forums and so many of the are PC users and loadsa of people in my halls use iTunes for there PCs. Its really cool seeing all the PCs with an Apple logo! I think apple interest is on the up.

I think the only thing that will replace the iPod will be the 4th gen of the Pod :)

K

KLank

So, let's see $700 - $800 for a portable device. It's going to be bigger than the iPod, so I'm not sure how portable it will be. Not to mention what kind of battery life would we be looking at. If I were going to spend $800 for something portable to watch video I think I would just save the extra $$ and buy an iBook!

M

Mac Apple

KLank said:
So, let's see $700 - $800 for a portable device. It's going to be bigger than the iPod, so I'm not sure how portable it will be. Not to mention what kind of battery life would we be looking at. If I were going to spend $800 for something portable to watch video I think I would just save the extra $$ and buy an iBook!

yeah portable video? you can pick up a cheap portable DVD player for about £150, dont know what US prices are like but I sure wouldnt wanna spend $700, I agree on saving a little more and getting an iBook

Isnt there already a portable device that you can attach a screen to and watch movies? I saw it a Macworld magazine?

M

Mac Apple

Mac Apple said:
yeah portable video? you can pick up a cheap portable DVD player for about £150, dont know what US prices are like but I sure wouldnt wanna spend $700, I agree on saving a little more and getting an iBook

Isnt there already a portable device that you can attach a screen to and watch movies? I saw it a Macworld magazine?

her it is Flashtrax

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.