Problem with visibility in Firefox

Reaction score
Hi!

I've made my web-site in DW MX/8 and it works just fine in all browsers I've tried on PC - though when using Firefox on Mac I get a problem with layer/scroll visibility. Scrolls that shouldn't show suddenly do, and more annoying the remain visible making it impossible to scroll the next layer I choose to show...I've tried exchanging visibility: hidden for visibility: collapse or display: none, but it it doesn't solve the problem, If anyone have the slightest idea of what could be wrong I'd be more than grateful...

The site can be found at: www.didring.se

/Gnirdid

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
I'm on PC at the moment so I can't see the problem for myself.

Are you saying scrollbars are appearing on an element? If so, what element? You could try overflow: hidden.

You'd think Firefox on all platforms would render the same but I've seen a difference in background-image and min-height on Firefox for Mac and PC.

OP
G
Reaction score
Yes, as soon as I click something in the left menu a scrollbar appears...Even if it's not needed and then it stays there...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
Have you tried overflow: hidden?

OP
G
Reaction score
Ok, that removes the appearing scroll so far but it also means I can't scroll in any layer...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.4.8, 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
how about "overflow: auto" ?? I would give that try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.