Need Help with new themes...

Reaction score
I just installed a new theme for my MacBook Pro, but I've noticed that some of the apps such as Mail and System Preferences don't use the new theme, they still use the old one...is there a way to make them run the new theme so everything seems consistent?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Do you use shapeshifter? If so at times you will need to restart your computer to get all the effects to change.. also keep in mind some themes for shapeshifter do not support all apps.. meaning one theme may work on safari and mail but not itunes..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
thank you...i restarted and it workd fine, up until now i had only put it to sleep...

I am just curious, was your problem solved by the restart or is it a case where the theme did not support the app?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You won't even need to do a full restart. Simply logging out and in should take care of it.:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
You won't even need to do a full restart. Simply logging out and in should take care of it.:black:

Also relaunching all open apps. The themes are not applied to already open apps until you close and reopen them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.