No Album Art?

Reaction score
First post here...so over the past year i have been loading cd's i had purchased into itunes which automatically pulled the track names and such, but the album covers did not show up for all albums. is there a way to have it try again to pull the album cover art in? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
in Itunesyou can go to Advanced > Get album art work

It should then connect to the internet and get all the artwork it can for you :)

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I think iTunes will only fill in art for albums that are available on iTMS. I use MPFreaker to do the rest. Not free but worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Baggss, you hit the nail on the head. Say you import a Tool album (iTunes doesn't sell Tool) then you have to get the album art yourself. You can go to Amazon, and use the picture they have there, or you can Google the CD and get the album cover from there if you don't want to have to pay for a program to do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Baggss, you hit the nail on the head. Say you import a Tool album (iTunes doesn't sell Tool) then you have to get the album art yourself. You can go to Amazon, and use the picture they have there, or you can Google the CD and get the album cover from there if you don't want to have to pay for a program to do it.

If the album artwork does not show you need to drag the album art pic into the what is playing box which will appear white

Hope this helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.