Interesting website for anyone into typography

M

MacHeadCase

I came across this website quite some time ago and, while the author, Richard Rutter, says it's a work in progress, it hasn't been moving much lately. My only wish is that it keeps on going.

This is for those of you who design websites so a specific type of typography: it has to do with CSS and stuff like that.

The Elements of Typographic Style Applied to the Web.

It's a bit awkward to navigate so you have to move around using the Table of Contents and such...

So I hope some of you find this useful! :girl:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
interesting... great post :D

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Glad you like it, mikey!

It gives great pointers on mistakes to avoid, some rules on basic typography like spacing, size and stuff. I find it great.

Like I said earlier, I just hope the author keeps it alive. It's great info I think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
This is a great find, MHC!
Good advice for folks interested in getting into the field. Typography is often overlooked by those interested in or new to graphic design. It really is the basis for much of graphic design and needs to be understood in order for a design to be successful.
:black:

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Oh absolutely! At school we are getting deeper and deeper into typography and you finally see there are so many ways in conveying your message. The typeface is the very basis of this. I really dig fonts.

Thanks for the good words, DB. :girl:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.