Scanners

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
What's affordable man? You should give us a price range.

Basically I have one of those scanner/printers and well, it only cost me about $150 that seems pretty affordable and the resolution from scans are awesome.

It's a Lexmark X1150

It's USB as well.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

id have to say after working for one of the major printer companys i wont name any names ( starts with a capital H, lol ) i wouldnt buy an all in one...or atleast not one of theirs, if its just a scanner you want..just get a scanner..no need for an all in one it will cut down on cost's. Me personnaly i have an HP PSC 750 and its an amazing machine..."knock on wood"
id have to say tho if any company go epson...they make good products for the buck

Reaction score
ok.. this is exactly what i was looking for.. i also have an hp psc 750 and i need to scan pictures. the only problem, is when i try to scan something it says options not set. i just recently bought this macbook and i dont know how to set the options on the computer. please help me out here

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.