should I

P

PC HATER

you knoww should i go out and buy an ipod i mean everyone has on i am like the only one who does not have one, not that it is bothering me, but i kinda would like one. there pretty cool,but i dont know i am in the procces of getting a powerbook and i dont know if i can get both. i am not paying for it so i dont know? should i go for it? sorry about the sp and grammer i am typing between classes

OP
T

TylerMoney

I got one when I couldn't really afford it, and I am happy with it. They are beautiful and amazing peices of work. The box they come in is almost as cool as the iPod itself. It's the best portalbe mp3 player/portable disc drive out there.

the dell jukebox it shitel, and so is that other one..can't remember what it's called. Try and get them together...I think you'll not regret it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
You won't regret getting the iPod! I can't wait to get mine! :)

OP
Z

Zach_C

If you like music and listen to it often I would get it. But do not get it just because other people do and do not leave the person funding your powerbook broke from the iPod too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Maybe you could get a top of the line iBook, cram it with RAM and with the savings get an iPod?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.