Drank the Kool-Aid

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 / 1Gb Ram / 80Gb /
Ordered myself a shuffle. Got the orange one would of liked a black one but maybe they'll come out with one next year. It going to replace my nano when i go snowboarding so i don't have to worry about breaking it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Orange-flavored Kool-Aid is the best! Orange-colored shuffles are propabably my favorite too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
the orange one appealed to me as well
but im gettin the ipod video 80GB for my birthday so i cant afford to have both

M

MacHeadCase

My Shuffle (bought it just this past week) is orange, too.

What does your orange say about you?

Todd, what a cool link! From there I got this: Color Meaning & Symbolism. Bookmarked!

Rep to you sir!
icon14.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
Site said orange stimulates appetite. No wonder Craft Mac and Cheese is more of an orange than a yellow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I bought my wife a pink one last Sunday.

M

MacHeadCase

I bought my wife a pink one last Sunday.

Pink? Now let's see what that website has to say about pink...

PINK AROUND THE GLOBE

The pink ribbon is an internationally recognized symbol of hope and awareness in the fight against breast cancer.

In Japan, the color pink has a masculine association. The annual blooming of the cherry trees, with it's pink blossoms, each spring ( the Sakura ) is said to represent the young Japanese warriors who fell in battle in the prime of life ( the Samurai).

The city of Jaipur City is a foremost tourist attraction in India because of its superlative forts, grandiose palaces, vivacious temples, multicolored bazaars, pulsating streets and its distinguished pink color to which the city owes its oft-used name 'The Pink City'. This illustrious pink color symbolizes 'welcome' and was embraced during the times of the ruler Ram Singh II when he expected the Prince of Wales in 1876. The color was selected after several experiments to cut down the severe glare from the reflection of the glowing rays of the sun. Today, every home in the old city is obliged by law to maintain this distinctiveness of the city.

Marrakesh is another city associated with the color pink. It is sometimes refered to as the "Rose city", describing it's salmon pink colored buildings and the red clay of it's terrain.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Ok....

My wife just like Pink.....

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 / 1Gb Ram / 80Gb /
so i got it in the mail today and wow does it ever have that apple effect when you open there stuff. i knew it was small but never did i think it was going to be this small. If you never seen one in person i suggest you do. The only one thing that seems alittle off is the size of the headphones there sort does any one know why?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
orange is quite kl

blacks the best so hopefuly a black one will be along soon !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Reading this thread got me thirsty for orange soda :)

T

todd51

Orange is my favorite color, glad to know the meaning of it and what your personality type is from it. I'll have to show that link to some of my friends! Kudos on the link ToddG

Todd's always win!

Reaction score
Todd's rule.

I bought an orange Shuffle because it matches my watch. I have absolutely no idea why I bought an orange watch, but it's grown on me over the past year.

normal_OPO-1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
thats a nice watch & gun u have there :black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.