Buying Dell monitor?

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

i'm a newby here. i read the threads for the past 2 months, now i decide to register. English is notmy native language, so sorry for my english.

i wanna buy a LCD monitor. somewhere i heard that the Apple displays are made by Dell. i have a intention to buy a 24'' Dell monitor, so i could connect it to a Macbook Pro notebook.

Does anyone know anything about this?it is true that Apple displays are made by Dell? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Hi. Welcome to Mac-Forums.

No, Dell doesn't make the Apple displays. But, Dell and Apple both use the same LCD panels in their displays.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I don't know if they are made by the same people, but they are both very well made monitors. I know that Dell's prices are better, so if you don't mind having a Dell minotor on an Apple computer, then you should get that one. I have a Dell monitor connected to one of my Apples. Doesn't bother me a bit, and the picture is wonderful.

OP
P
Reaction score
no problem for me having a Dell monitor on my Apple...

does anyone know where to buy a Dell monitor in NY (not on online store), because i'm from Europe and i will shortly be in NY...so i need a good, affidable store. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I honestly don't know of any retail stores that sell Dell. I'm not even sure if they do retail business. All I know of is catalog and online orders.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.