Parallels: File sharing from Mac OS X to Vista?

Reaction score
Hey, I have been able to setup file sharing within Windows XP but Vista I cant figure out..

Can someone give me the step by steps of enabling file sharing between vista and Mac OS X please?

Thanks, Adam

Reaction score
Hey, I have been able to setup file sharing within Windows XP but Vista I cant figure out..

Can someone give me the step by steps of enabling file sharing between vista and Mac OS X please?

Thanks, Adam

I do not think that there should be any difference between Windows XP and Windows Vista, but then again I am not using Vista because it is not really required for me to have, yet. Just go to the folder icon and setup your shared folder through there or shutdown Windows Vista and setup up the shared folders through there, by selecting configure VM.

Reaction score
Is your Vista partition FAT32? If not you will only be able to read from it in OS X and not write to it... XP is the same.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Vista requires an NTFS formatted drive or else it won't install.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.