Samsung F700 - iphone beater??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
I normally won't buy products from companies that immitate so blatently.

Really? So I assume your phones are all made by Bell Telephone, your TVs by RCA, CD players by Phillips, and your cars are all Fords?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, 80GB Video iPod (Black)
The one thing that really set the iPhone apart for me was the touchscreen keypad which changes depending on which application you are using and as Steve Jobs said, if they have a new idea then they can simply change it with a downloadable software update, with hardware it needs to be physically changing. Also it has the option to be customisable depending on the consumer preferences, not just as a matter of taste but it can also help people with disabilities or avoid repetitive strain injury. Also from an international perspective it is much cheaper for Apple to design software based keyboards than producing seperate hardware keyboards for seperate parts of the world.

Apples multi touch system does require a lot of work and it is far from perfect, but I do think this is the way that phones and computers are going. I seen this video the other day where this guy was just controlling objects and things with his hands that even someone who has never used a computer before can intuitively use, I think the old mouse and keyboard technology will start fading out in the next few years (think Minority Report where Tom Cruise is controlling the computer with his hands :D ).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
And the style goes beyond the product itself. As I said before, Apple has done a great job making their products 'cool'.

Really? You do know that a lot of Apple products are made by companies like Samsung, ASUS, and others. Haven't you ever wondered why Samsung and ASUS don't sell their laptops in the US?

Reaction score
Thats nothing compared to the Toshiba G900
Link

Only downside is no gps but as long as that can be added on I am going to be all over this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
it happend with the motorolla razr, it will happen with everything.

i still wanna get my hands on that samsung though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.