OMG Yessssssss! New Mac user here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" macbookpro - 2.33ghz - 2gb RAM - 120gb hd
ughhh... i already have a complaint w/ my new mac! (not really) but fed-ex is taking way too long to ship it to me! ;) i got my mighty mouse in the mail today, which was a nice tease, but my mbp isn't scheduled to be here untill tues/wed...hopefully once the weekend debauchery arrives time will pass more quickly...otherwise it hurts to everyday read about how much everyone loves their new machine! i really don't think i've ever been so excited about any purchase in my entire life. i swear i check my order status at least 10 times a day....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
ughhh... i already have a complaint w/ my new mac! (not really) but fed-ex is taking way too long to ship it to me! ;) i got my mighty mouse in the mail today, which was a nice tease, but my mbp isn't scheduled to be here untill tues/wed...hopefully once the weekend debauchery arrives time will pass more quickly...otherwise it hurts to everyday read about how much everyone loves their new machine! i really don't think i've ever been so excited about any purchase in my entire life. i swear i check my order status at least 10 times a day....

I was doing the same thing! I ordered mine last Friday and it got to my house on Tuesday. I was going nuts all day Monday and Tuesday checking the status, because it left Sacramento on Saturday! Anyways, it was well worth the wait. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" macbookpro - 2.33ghz - 2gb RAM - 120gb hd
I was doing the same thing! I ordered mine last Friday and it got to my house on Tuesday. I was going nuts all day Monday and Tuesday checking the status, because it left Sacramento on Saturday! Anyways, it was well worth the wait. :)

I ordered mine on this past Sat. and it isn't scheduled to get here untill this coming tuesday... :( i mean it DOES have to make it from Sacramento to western NC, and it WAS a refurb (im thinking this plays into the shipping pick-up date?)....all it really boils down to is i absolutely can't wait! i've been debating the buy for a long time...and i'm very, very ready!!
good to hear you are enjoying yours! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.