Mac in the Movies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Making Garfield on a Mac I bet! :)

Reaction score
I kinda reluctant to post this one but...
In one of the early series of Dawsons Creek Dawson has big fight with his dad over which laptop to buy. Stuffy old dad refuses to buy a powerbook. But a happy ending awaits, he dies in the next series...karma

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
In CSI Miami one of the offices had a iMac from a bird's eye view :)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
In a tour of the Apple Store (quicktime movie on apple.com) there are iMacs, eMacs, PowerMacs, iBooks, and PowerBooks.

Who would have thought?!

OP
N

Nightblade

mig.gentry said:
I kinda reluctant to post this one but...
In one of the early series of Dawsons Creek Dawson has big fight with his dad over which laptop to buy. Stuffy old dad refuses to buy a powerbook. But a happy ending awaits, he dies in the next series...karma

Are you serious!? Wow, a Mac vs. PC debate in an actual piece of media. Who would have thought!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
The Stepford Wives.... Nicole Kidman uses a 17" PB - same as mine :D

OP
A

Anna

Catwoman!

Moviemistakes.com said:
Factual error: In the scene in which Patience is browsing the web, looking for information on Catwomen, we see her using an Apple G4 Powerbook. However, when she is viewing the pages, the font that is displayed is not one found on any search engine using either Safari or Internet Explorer. That font seems to come from an older generation of machine.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

I Don't know how i was caught watching this... But in "Queer eye for the straight guy" not only does the fab 5 all own Powerbooks, but a lot of the straight guys usually have a messy desk that needs cleaning up... with what else sitting on top of it... but a Mac. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
There's a lot of macs in the third season of 24, but not as good as the magic 17" powerbook in Jack Bauer's office. In one episode, Jack is typing away at something and you can clearly seen the screen is not moving, in another scene Ryan Chappelle is using the same Powerbook, same screenshot on the screen, and he touches the screen to end a phonecall. I was a bit disappointed they skimped a bit doing this, but after seeing all those macs all over ctu, it made up for it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Something's Gotta Give, diane keaton uses a powerbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 12 inch 1.33 GHz 512MB RAM
The Runaway Jury has an Ipod in it and Legally Blonde she uses an orange clamshell G3 ibook

OP
V

VastDeathmaster

Wow this is an 'old' thread.

The movie Unbreakable: The evil Elijah Price played by Samuel L. Jackson had like like 3 G4s(the nice plastic case vs the ugly metal ones now)

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, it is true that Willow had an iBook, but I think she had another laptop or at least access to one early in the show. Buffy "The Councellor" had an iMac I believe. It was the last season, and I have not seen the particular episodes where you can clearly see her flat panel screen.

There have also been a couple of episodes where the mac symbol has been obscured, though you know it is a mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.