need HELP with Samsung k5

Reaction score
Does anyone here know how to use the samsung yp-k5 on os x? I have a g5 imac and Intel based macbook. I really like this player but man I would hate having to use my pc because all my music is on my imac. Please help me because I would like to keep this mp3 player. So if anyone knows how to transfer songs onto a samsung k5 please let me know. Thanks a million in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
i have also just ordered one of these mp3 players and would like to know how to get these working on a mac

Reaction score
If you plug it into your Mac does it come up as a disk image on your desktop ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro: 2.66ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon, 4gb Ram, ATi X1900 XT 512MB, 1TB HDD, 19" LCD
i haven't got it yet, but heard u need to run windows in order to use the software. it will probs come up as a disk image in order to drag and drop but i think it will mean all the music comes unorganised

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Mac users should look elsewhere, as there is no Macintosh support for this player.
Source:

http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/7470.html

ATTENTION MAC OSX USERS!!!

Do not even bother looking at this amazing mp3 player. It is NOT compatible with Mac's. Yes, they left us out. I recieved the K5 today as a Christmas present. I will be taking it back tomorrow, and will be purchasing an iPod.
Source:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable...-unboxing-review-and-video-198099.php#c773298

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ahh buts its sooo puretty and i dont like ipods :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.