Switcher here. How do i share applications between users?

Reaction score
I am a recent switcher and I have a couple questions. I got a nice macbook pro and I love it so far, but a couple of questions. 1. How do I share applications between user accounts and or deny them. My wife and I have different user accounts and I want to share our itunes and pictures and stuff, but want her out of my uh, work. 2. The postage stamp icon in the corner only wants to go to a .mac account. Can I change that to go to my hotmail or work account? 3. On my bookmarks in Safari, can I have all the bookmarks appear when I move the mouse over it and then scroll down to it or do I have to show all bookmarks? 4. Is there a way to make a icon pop up with a website or series of sites with one click of it? Is there a book or website with shortcuts? Thanks for anyone who helps with this as I'm sure there are more to come.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.