How to handle .iso CD images and ,cue files?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to macs and now I have some files I want to use. They are audio CDs, some ripped as iso images, and some ripped as .ape files (one file for the entire album) with cue files. I want to be able to listen to them in an audio player, but without having to burn them to CD. How can I do it?
Thanks!
Justin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Copy youre files to your itunes library then reburn them
or try and use a program such a Roxio's toast

OP
J
Reaction score
Copy youre files to your itunes library then reburn them
or try and use a program such a Roxio's toast

Like I said, " I want to be able to listen to them in an audio player, but without having to burn them to CD."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oh lol, woops soz didnt read all of that my bad
I dont think its possible then without a reburn, unless youre cd player can extract iso images which is highly unlikely
Sorry i cant help

T

todd51

For .iso files and .cue files (treated the same) you have to either burn them to a CD or you can mount them as a virtual drive to your computer. I'm not really sure what software can do this for a Mac though, just search around.

As far as I know those are the only 2 ways to use .iso and .cue files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
For .iso files and .cue files (treated the same) you have to either burn them to a CD or you can mount them as a virtual drive to your computer. I'm not really sure what software can do this for a Mac though, just search around

He wants 2 be able to listen to them on his hifi and doesnt want to reburn them i think
AM i correct?

OP
J
Reaction score
He wants 2 be able to listen to them on his hifi and doesnt want to reburn them i think
AM i correct?

I want to convert them I think. What I really want to do is listen to them, on my computer (which is hooked up to my hifi. If there are multiple ways of doing this (excluding burning them) I would love to hear all the options. The one option I can imagine (in all my computer ignorance) is the convert them into files containing the individual tracks. But even I do not know how to do that. So, advice is much appreciated.

Furthermore if I must convert them to individual tracks, I do not want extra gaps inserted between the tracks, as for example sometimes there should be no break in the music at all, even though it continues over 2 or more tracks.

Thank you!
Justin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.