Personal Websites New/Updates, things to see?

D

d-funct

Hmmm wonder how I can do that without messing up my current layout :S oh well I'll think about it in the morning

Cheers for the input :dive:

J

JohnVbs

Anybody care to comment on my Website?
astronomyinformation.net (dead link removed)

J

JohnVbs

d-funct said:
Looking good ... Might be an idea to attach the CSS instead of imbedding it ...

It might be, but it doesn't really make any difference. The site uses a php templating engine I built and just loads each page's content into the template. I've also had some problems with IE not loading external CSS files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.2Ghz, 2GB RAM20" iMac: 2.16 gHZ; 1GB RAM; 250 Gigz
Heres my first try at a web site. Please lemme know what you think Sharing Means Caring (dead link removed).

BTW I made it with RapidWeaver and my basic knowledge of HTML.

B

Buzz_Novia

Hi there PBG4MAN,

It's unusual to find that the links page is also the home page, but of course, if this is your first attempt at creating a web site... I'll say well done to ya dude.

Having stated that, I think it would be better if you place your news feed at the top of the page, and in that way you'll stop people like me thinking that there's nothing new to look at.

Overall, I would say that it is quite a simple looking web site. But, it is better to start off that way than to want to complicate things.

BTW, I love your Car Pics page :)

V

vtupser

(dead link removed)

This is a website that I have developed for a week long series of events pertaining to art/music/theatre/dance/film/writing coming up in April at Virginia Tech. It is still in progress, but the main layout is complete. Just thought I would share it with the forum.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I would like re-inform people about MusicTracker (dead link removed), its run by my software development team FireStorm Creation (dead link removed) and to be honest I forgot all about it, until someone just posted a new song on it.

If any of you are looking to get your band known inform me, ill see what I can do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.2Ghz, 2GB RAM20" iMac: 2.16 gHZ; 1GB RAM; 250 Gigz
Hey guys!
It took a while but I've finally revamped my entire site using Dreamweaver! I'd really appreciate it if you guys could take a swing by and let me know what you think. Thanks!
Sharing Means Caring (dead link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Ok I've updated my site design. Check it out

tp://bryanschwegler.com (outdated link removed)

S

spxy

My design site has been updated pokedesign (dead link removed)
let me know if you don't understand what the **** is going on.

T

tajjster

(dead link removed)

My blog, which is a work in progress. I have lots of time to contribute content, so suggestions (by pm, email, blog comment, whatever) on how to make it interesting for visitors would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
spxy said:
My design site has been updated (dead link removed)
let me know if you don't understand what the **** is going on.

Dang dude, that website is awesome. I love the early 20th century small town carnival feel. "Bob's" phallic symbol of a nose is a little distubing ;) but the site in general is straight eye candy.

-Chris

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
[posted in wrong thread, not again]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Nice sites guy's and gals ? ,

i really like the pokedesign site , the graphics are so funny ..

Here is our website (Knox Ware Solutions Inc.) (dead link removed) , were currently updating and getting new servers and soon a new domain and were also working on the new layout too , it's pretty much done , we just have to get the servers and domains and everything else then dump all of the content back into it .... so sorry it's just a stupid splash screen haha .. this is our forum , (dead link removed), I've coded it all and did the graphic work for it as well as for the website , I'm the head admin / web master and so on , the forum is where the content is until we get the website all done .. ill post when the site is done so you guy's can check that out , the forum layout is new too , it's about 6 weeks old , the site will look similar , hope you like ...any who .. tah tah .

Reaction score
My DJ site is (dead link removed)

I had a friend design it for me, I don't know the first thing about web design. I think he did a pretty good job. You can check out his sight ((dead link removed)) by clicking the mouse icon in the upper right hand corner.

Reaction score
A girl in my school also recently started this site. I'm impressed.

(dead link removed)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.