Personal Websites New/Updates, things to see?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I've recreated my photo gallery on my website. Link is in my sig.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
martinbjork, excellent job!! Did you craft the full site yourself? It looks really great and has some really nice content. A standout job!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I am slowly building my portfolio site right now. I dont have much but ive rebuit it twice trying to get it more streamlined. Im using all flash and if you want to take at what ive got so far go to:

http://www.ryandowling.com/website1.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Blog

oops messed up my post will repost later

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black Core2Duo 2.0ghz, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, Tiger
here's my new website: http://www.impossibleangles.com

it's an artistic hub where hopefully many people will contribute so that their work can be seen and heard by the masses.

if anyone wishes to contribute any audio, video, graphic art or literature, please drop us a line at [email protected] :)

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Just updated my site with new photos, as well as a new layout and the watermarking on the images has been greatly improved (thanks DB!)

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
www.thebigman87.com

It's basically just a place for me to comment I things I see mainly to do with Apple and Xbox 360, I don' take it seriously only really set it up not to long ago.

I hate my header but the rest I like because it's simple, like me...lol I used Wordpress and K2 Add On to create it. Any info on making it better would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Here's mine:

http://www.WebVeteran.com

Things to notice:
No flash. No Java. No Plugins.
- animations, transitions, opacities
JavaScript audio engine (I built it)
- overlapping sounds (multi-track!)
Ajax/ColdFusion
- 1 page load, tons of streaming content
- 100% SEO/SEF
- every link and piece of content is bookmarkable

For instance, if you start at the about page and go to a portfolio page. Typically in an ajax application if you were to hit reload you'd be back at the about page (Since the url did not change). But I made it so that if you hit reload (or bookmark) on the portfolio page, you will see the portfolio page - not the about page.

BTW March is almost up so I'm looking for a new background and artist to showcase. If you have something snazzy let me know!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 1,1 + IMAC G5
I started a guerrilla marketing company called Guerrilla Communication and a friend helped me with the site. It is meant to be very basic and clean and it can be found at www.guerrillacomm.com

guerrillacomm.jpg

It is barely a week old and is still in progress.

Herbert

Reaction score
Great site for all you techies

Hey, this is my first post here on mac forums. Looking pretty cool so far. I wanted you guys to check out my site that just launched earlier today. I think its really something all of you would like. Its a user generated site based on technology, computing, and the Internet. Users submit and share tutorials, guides, howtos, information, help, etc. The mac section is growing pretty quick too. Its also a good opportunity if you have a tech blog or site to start submitting some material.

Let me know what you think..

http://www.tweako.com

Reaction score
I recently bought 5 domains, iappblog.com, iappblog.net, anonymousmac.com, anonymousmac.net and anonymousmac.org

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Someone is going to be a busy boy for a while or are they all leading to the same place? Either way good luck.

Reaction score
Hii, guys...i recently finished a website i made using iweb. This is a school project and i will really appreciate it if u guys visit it...

www.makekuwaitgreen.tk

Thnx!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
You have a lot of information there, i like it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I finished the new version of my site and finally opened the doors to the long awaited update. It was down for a couple months while I coded the new version. The newest version has been launched finally. Check it out if you'd like, same url as always :) www.ghostknox.com

The archive is finally back up and running. It needs allot of work still, since the database was totally wiped if anyone remembers. I think I posted about it. My host at the time had been messing with DNS and some how they cause a major break with the servers and my database was effected. non the less, www.macosxarchive.com is back up - it's a redirect right now until I can get it fully functional and ready.

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.