Hard Shell Case from SpeckProducts.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Black
i have been looking into adding the cover to my mbb.. anyone have a black mb with pics of their covers? Also- word to those looking into buyin one-- they're cheaper if you froogle 'em!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I'm currently sending mine back. The base was a little warped so it came away from the Macbook, this was on the left-back corner by the ports which meant they didn't line up too. Don't think I'll bother replacing it either. My advice is to check the return policy before buying just incase you get a dud like mine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I got a red one and like the look. But one problem is that the plastic they use is actually pretty soft. Not in a bendable way, but in a prone to scratches way. It could definitely be harder because after only a couple weeks of use I had a few big scratches on the case and I didn't do much more than take it in and out of my book bag and set it on my desk at home or a desk in class.

Reaction score
I got a red one and like the look. But one problem is that the plastic they use is actually pretty soft. Not in a bendable way, but in a prone to scratches way. It could definitely be harder because after only a couple weeks of use I had a few big scratches on the case and I didn't do much more than take it in and out of my book bag and set it on my desk at home or a desk in class.

better the case then your mbp :)

Reaction score
Hey, I bought the case from www.macbook-case.com.
Here is the picture of it.

I love it! You gotta see it for yourself. No Doubt!
I bought this to protect my Mac, but I got impressed by look. It looks plain if you compare it with other brand, but because of the simple design, it doesn't ruin the Apple design and looks fantastic!
MacBook Hard Case

Reaction score
I have their red case, here is a picture to it:
0724071308.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
better the case then your mbp :)

What I'm saying is, the plastic is relatively soft, so in a situation where I MBP won't get scratched, like a key rubbed across it, this thing will.

I've had my MBP for 8 months with no scratches. I use this Speck case for one week under the same conditions, same bag, same desks, nothing new, no abuse, and the case had scratches all over it!

It will easily get scratched up when I MBP alone never will. To me, it's not worth it as a protective case unless it can handle at least as much as the MBP alone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.