Weirdest thing just happened.

T

todd51

I was listening to music in iTunes and just as one song ended, I heard a "pop" come from my MBP's speakers. About 15 seconds later I noticed that itunes wasn't playing another song and I heard another "pop" and it cut into the next song about 20 seconds into it.

I'm not too worried about it seeing I'm hooked up to the wall outlet, thinking it may just be an electrical current..that and I'm usually never at the spot I am now with my MBP (or probably will never be again).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
My iMac does the same thing, and I think its a bug of the iMacs, I've heard other people talking about it. Theres a problem with the audio card.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMac, Retina 5K, 3.6 GHz, 64 GB Memory, 2 TB storage
Take it to your local Apple store for an examination. If you have Applecare it's covered.

OP
T

todd51

I don't have an Apple store around me besides 4 hours away, and I don't want to drive that far for this, it has only happened once and hasn't since.

I'm not going to worry about it unless it happens more often.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.