• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Does anyone remember the mac terminator?

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that picture of a robot from the terminator with a red apple logo on its head? I want to make that my desktop image on my new mac. I have looked everywhere for it. I remember first seeing it on the Daily show or Cobert Report. Does anyone remember this picture? If so, could you give me a link to it or post the image? Thank You.

OP
Choobus
Reaction score
Anyone? I know one person has to remember this. A fellow mac user needs your help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Sorry to tell you Choobus, I looked about for the better part of 30 minutes and I have yet to find it. I know what you're talking about though, because it made me laugh way too loud when I saw it on the Colbert Report. I'd definitely like to find it too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
380078543_21bc41a798.jpg

Good News: Found it.
Bad News: I had to capture it from a video.

OP
Choobus
Reaction score
Thanks. I have looked on Google and Yahoo for it unsuccessfully several times. I was hoping that one of the mac forums users might have it saved to their computer. I recall one user with the mac robot as his avatar. Anyone who knows where this picture could be found please post. Thank you.

OP
Choobus
Reaction score
Thank you! I posted too soon. The only thing is,I need a desktop sized image. Thanks anyway though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.