Microsoft Office Student Edition

Reaction score
I got my mac as a current student in my final year, and paid for MS Office Student Edition as well with it.

After I finish Uni, am I supposed to uninstall this? I have paid my money for it, so uninstalling it in a few months after I graduate seems like I've then wasted money?

Anyone have any idea where I stand with this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
If you paid for it, you should keep it! :) Unless you don't use it at all and don't want it to take up space..

Reaction score
Technically, the EULA says you can keep it. However, in or out of school, the EULA expressly forbids you from using Student & Teacher edition in any sort of profit-making way, which would include using it in a for-profit business.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
Technically, the EULA says you can keep it. However, in or out of school, the EULA expressly forbids you from using Student & Teacher edition in any sort of profit-making way, which would include using it in a for-profit business.

Yup, exactly what i was about to write :p

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification - much appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Think of it this way. You learn something each day, right? So that makes you a student, and thus eligible to use the Student version :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 1GB 120GB HD...soon to upgrade to 2GB of Ram
Think of it this way. You learn something each day, right? So that makes you a student, and thus eligible to use the Student version :black:
this is very true!!! i just bought the student edition for my Macbook. the box says you only have 3 installs and then it's all used up. until you use all three i wouldn't stress it too much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.