MacBook Black Sharp edges ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP| 2.33 15" |2 Gig|320 GiG 7200 rpm |256 MB X1600
Just bought a new MacBook black latest revision and am wondering what the heck is with the edges as they are sharp , to the point of causing a lot of discomfort. I am wondering if I got a reject ? I mean my hands are tough as heck , I dont work with my tools anymore except around the house but my hands are still callused. I have big hands so when working the scroll pad they hang of the edge of the laptop and are just short of being cut. Normal ? I can't belive this is normal .
thanks
Wrath

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" 2.6GHz 4GB RAM
Definitely not normal- take it back.

OP
wrathlon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks

Thanks Im gonna do just that .
thanks again
wrath

Reaction score
you are over reacting. all macbook have sharp edges when you get them. i have a white one and its the same way. once you start using it for a couple weeks it wears down and is very comfortable

OP
wrathlon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Could be true and I thank you for you opinion. I was annoyed by having spent $1700 and being uncomfortable using it.
You are exactly correct, it is all macbooks that have the sharp edge as the floor model had it as well when i returned. Glad none the less as I got a MBP instead and am much happier with it. No sharp edges on the MBP
thanks
Wrath

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.