Change Widget on Dock

Reaction score
Is there a way to change a widget that is on the dock ?? I would like to change my e-mail widget on the dock.

imac 20'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Is there a way to change a widget that is on the dock ?? I would like to change my e-mail widget on the dock.

imac 20'

I believe you mean the icon and yes there is. Do you have the icon you want to change it to?

If so follow the info in this thread. http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47783

Just an friendly reminder, many questions such as these have been asked and the answers can be found using the search function. :)

Good luck!

OP
M
Reaction score
I did a search for this but never found anything. I thought that it was a widget not an icon sorry
Thanks.
Haven't got the icon yet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I did a search for this but never found anything. I thought that it was a widget not an icon sorry
Thanks.
Haven't got the icon yet

Widgets are what show up when you go into the dashboard. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Me still learning...........

Not a problem. There is a wealth of knowledge in this board from it's members and previous posts.

OP
M
Reaction score
I know that I can be a pain but I have to say that this board & everyone in it has been great & I am learning a lot.
Thanks for putting up with me.........:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.