im having a problem

Reaction score
when i select a few files to move or to delete i have problems. i can select them all but when i click on one to drag or to move it selects only that one file and deselects the rest. i dont know if this makes sense to anyone but its something thats driving me crazy. thanks for any help.

OP
N
Reaction score
i have dragging clicked, i seem to have the problem in list view. any more suggestions, thanks.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
is this with the trackpad or a mouse?

sometimes this happens to me while using the trackpad if i don't give it a second to 'register' the multi-selection. i usually have to wait about a second between selecting multiple files and then grabbing them and moving/copying them.

are you just going too fast perhaps?

T

todd51

This happens to me whenever I use Spotlight to fully remove an Application, I will hold Shift down and select the first and last item. Then when I click on one to drag them all, it only selects one. I just kind of gave up since it works fine on everything else but Spotlight.

OP
N
Reaction score
its with the trackpad, and ill try the waiting a second thing. thanks for the responses.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.