• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

So you thought you were an Apple Fan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
WOW! I need that guys/gals job!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I'd like to see the electricity bill...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i wish i had that any mac :p. what i really wanty is the iPod poster with eminem on it. theat would be slick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
It's a really cool collection, but I would never pay the money to have so many useless computers. I'm not a very centimental person. I say this, yet I keep buying older Mac's.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
I would not mind having an older setup. That way I could still play crystal quest.. I don't think there is any way to play or find it via osx. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
Wow! That's pretty impressive. I wonder if he could get sponsorship from Apple to open a museum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
lol. i would like to have one older imac or one of the emacs. i don't know why, but i guess its just what i grew up using in school. so they have a centimental place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I saw the first computer I ever used in his collection. It brought back memories, but if I ever used one again, I would quickly realize how crappy it is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.5GB RAM, 1.42Ghz, 14"
I'd love to take a tour of that. Apple IIs were the hot deal when I started school! LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
that inspired me too buy some apple posters off ebay. just bid on too think different poseters

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
There are so many of those posters on eBay. I come across them every time I am looking for a new(old) computer or parts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
oooooh1 those posters are awesome!!!!! that place is crazy cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
That is flippin' insane! I love the red furniture he's got with it too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Makes me miss my old iMac G3 graphite. I would still have it today if I would have use a surge protector.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.