x torrent help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo 1.25Gb Ram WiFi'd To Airport Extreme!
why am i downloading at 10kb a second?

how do i speed it up

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
How many seeds/leechers are there? Have you tried Azureus?

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks
now what do I use to search for torrents

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Instead of asking all of your downloading questions in Mac-Forums, ask them in the X Torrent forums or Azureus forums. You'll get better answers, and it's against our forum rules to talk about illegal downloading. Downloading programs also come with FAQ's. Please, no more illegal downloading questions!

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Instead of asking all of your downloading questions in Mac-Forums, ask them in the X Torrent forums or Azureus forums. You'll get better answers, and it's against our forum rules to talk about illegal downloading. Downloading programs also come with FAQ's. Please, no more illegal downloading questions!

yes officer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
First of all, it's nothing personal. I would say the same thing to any other person that asked a question like this.

Second of all, I don't claim to be a model citizen. I didn't warn you to make myself feel better. I;m trying to warn so you don't get banned. I don't want that to happen, and you probably don't either. But thanks for being an ******* about it though...

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
First of all, it's nothing personal. I would say the same thing to any other person that asked a question like this.

Second of all, I don't claim to be a model citizen. I didn't warn you to make myself feel better. I;m trying to warn so you don't get banned. I don't want that to happen, and you probably don't either. But thanks for being an ******* about it though...

officer Jeff,
not all torrents are illegal buddy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, but I'm going to say that probably about 95% are...

But honestly, you will get better answers to your questions in the FAQ or on X Torrent forums.

Reaction score
try going to the preferences. All i know, is that today i was downloading at over 500kbps for a while. Simply amazing.

Reaction score
But thanks for being an ******* about it though...
Ah oh...I think THAT is an "infraction"...LOL.

Regards...

Language Police
rofl3.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's just a few asterisks. You're just assuming things. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.