Desktop Parallels 3120 Printer won't detect.

Reaction score
I have used a few different versions of Parallels and have not had a problem detecting my USB HP Photosmart 3100, even though it never worked right. I have been trying to get Parallels 3120 to work for the past few days, and can't get it to detect my printer. It will detect other devices connected via USB, but its like the printer is not even there. I also have NEVER been able to get Bonjour to work, VM or actually PC. I always get an error saying "You do not have sufficient access to your computer to connect to the selected printer." I would love to be able to print from Parallels, I could then get rid of my PC, I only have a few programs on it that I need to run. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Sorry if this thread is old, this can be solved with one program (that is if you use windows through Parallels). just search for Bonjour on the Apple site, it will set the setting automatically and you just need to click next/finished.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.