How do I find previous Keychain?

Reaction score
I really think I screwed up this time.

To make a long story short, my friend changed my password on my MBP. I turned it on and tried to log in and it would not accept the password. Finally it gave me the option of typing in the master password and reseting the old one. This, however, said that the old "keychains" would still remain. Well I logged in and everything is now asking for a keychain password, and I have no idea what it would be. What should I do? is there any way I can override the keychains so it wont keep popping up or find my old keychain password, which i have no idea what it would be? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I really think I screwed up this time.

To make a long story short, my friend changed my password on my MBP. I turned it on and tried to log in and it would not accept the password. Finally it gave me the option of typing in the master password and reseting the old one. This, however, said that the old "keychains" would still remain. Well I logged in and everything is now asking for a keychain password, and I have no idea what it would be. What should I do? is there any way I can override the keychains so it wont keep popping up or find my old keychain password, which i have no idea what it would be? Thanks in advance.

Try this link

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.