where are speakers

P

PC HATER

ok maybe i am dumb, but i just wanted to know where are the 12 inch powerbook speakers. i have done tours and everything where are they

OP
T

TylerMoney

I do beleive there is one on each side on the outside of the powerbook...on the back...hidden by the screen.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
In my TI powerbook, they are located on each side of the keyboard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
the 15" and 17" are on the sides of the keyboards but i am not sure on the 12s

OP
R

Ron Jon

I don't have my PB with me, but I remember someone telling me that they're located at the rear of the 12" PB. Sound bounces off the screen when you the laptop opened.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have seen the 17in powerbook and the speakers a located on the left and right side of the keyboard under a grill. The picture below I believe is a 15in powerbook.

ports09162003.gif

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I looked at a picture of the 12in and i don't see them any where also. You may want to take a road trip to store that sells Apple products and take a look.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I even looked at thevirtual tour of the 12in powerbook and don't see them. I know they are there. Most likely in the same place as the iBooks.

OP
P

PC HATER

no not the same as the ibooks the ibooks are on the top by the screan, because the 12 inceh ibook is bigger thean the 12 inch powerbook. um i dont have a clue but the guy that says there in the back is the best answer so far

OP
T

TylerMoney

the 12" has then hidden by the lcd screen when it is open...otherwise there is one on each side on the back of the machine....not underneath, but the back....where the lid latch is....one on each side...

OP
P

PC HATER

thanks for the help i ended up asking one of my friends that has one he told me, yep they are on the back thanks anyway

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.