Keyboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
how are they broken?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0 GHz CD, 20" iMac 2.16 C2D, Blackbook 2.16 GHz C2D
I voted that my keys aren't broken which is sort of true. My keyboard broke once but it was because I dumped a glass of wine on it one night. Now when I view the Crossover site with the pics of the MBP with a big glass of wine sitting next to it makes me want to sob.

I think maybe the MBP keyboards with the backlighting might be a tad more sensitive and I am very careful with mine these days. The only real complaint i have heard about them so far is they have squeaky space bars.

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

Wine Is Not an Emulator and evidently it also isn't a keyboard lubricant.

OP
H

hiohokaybye

when i say that i meant that when u get ure macbook pro did the keyboard ever just popped out by itself for some reason??

OP
T

todd51

Nope, I have never had that happen. Actually, I have yet to even hear of that happening (until now) to people. I think I would freak out of a key just suddenly popped out by itself :eek:

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Whose keys on the keyboard is already broken??

i think first you've got to figure out if you have a macbook or a macbook pro.

also, after checking out a number of your posts, i'm starting to suspect a bit of flame-bait.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.