Powermac G3 NOTHING WORKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 1.6 GHz Powermac Yosemite, iMac G3, Macbook, and a bunch of antiques
OK, I have a powermac G3 that i got from someone about a year ago and about 8 months ago it stopped working, it just wouldn't even show anything but the folder icon we all know and hate(maybe you love it but i don't), so i put in a os x cd and held down c, nothing, so i restarted and tryed again, nothing, then i tryed holding down option, still nothing comes up, any button i hold down nothing happens. Im really wondering what is going on here ive tryed different hard drives os 9 cds everything i could think of PLEASE HELP ME!!thanks mc, oh yeah if you have aim you could tell me fast at [email protected].

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks,

Thanks, but i did try that already im kinda guessing from previous experiance that its the logic board, but im hoping its not because i love having this computer but its such a waste to have when it doesn't work. I do get video up but it doesn't do anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Alum 20'' 2.4GHz | iMac G4 | iPod Silver Nano 2GB
Yeah, if you've done the resets, switch HD's, disc then the most likely culprit is the MLB.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PLEASE HELP ME!!! I really want to be able to use this computer, or if anybody here in New Hampshire would like to buy it the way it is, its probably in the best condition of any of these out ther and it has the original screen and mouse, the keyboard no not even close thats orange but it works!1 Please help me Fix it!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.