Microsoft Word For Mac

Reaction score
Hey! Do you guys know if there's any way to center text in notebook view? I use it for my school stuff and I need to center the title of my essay. I have to keep it in notebook view...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The only way to do it in notebook view is to manually add the spaces until it gets to the center.

OP
D
Reaction score
ughhh. that's really stupid.
seems like a pretty common feature that kinda NEEDS to be on there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
ughhh. that's really stupid.
seems like a pretty common feature that kinda NEEDS to be on there.
Not really.
Notebook mode is meant for quick notes, rough outlines, jotting things down, even little doodles... things that aren't meant to be formatted to exacting precision. Adding formatting tools like that to Notebook mode would, in essence, defeat the purpose of Notebook mode.

If something is meant to be formatted in a proper fashion, then that is what one would use Document mode for.

OP
D
Reaction score
yeah but i mean, when you're taking notes, it's helpful to be able to center things. at my old high school we did the apple laptop one to one initiative so we took notes on our computers just as you would in college. i never used notebook layout just because it formatted things weird and made it harder to read my notes. i just thing a simple 'center' tool should be added.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.