Great Apple Service: They Replaced My iPod!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMac, Retina 5K, 3.6 GHz, 64 GB Memory, 2 TB storage
My 6-week ipod (10GB) started to suffer from horrible battery performence. The deal breaker was that it would turn off then at some later point turn back on. Go figure. Anyway, I took it to the local Apple store where I purchased it, explained the probelms. They replaced it on the spot with a factory refurb. The refurb is pristine. Equal to new. While I didn't like the battery problem, I am very happy with Apple's customer care.

I'd recomend Apple to anyone who wants an unusual experience: a company that cares about it's customer.

T

TylerMoney

hope mine doesn't have that problem, but if it does, I hope it is handled as well as yours.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
My new 15 gig iPod died about a month after I got it. The file system corrupted and it quit responding. I took it into the "Genius Bar" and the guy ran a restore on it. This worked for about a day before it died again. I took it back and they gave me a brand new 15 gig iPod! My old one was REALLY scratched up, but they didn't care. Without a second thought, they handed me a brand new one...and it has worked perfectly ever since. Needless to say, I bought a permanent skin/case for the new one. It doesn't have a single scratch or even fingerprint on it. :)

So far I'm very impressed with Apple's service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.