expected cost of redesigning of website?

Reaction score
Well, it depends on the site, the size of it, what you want it to be, what you want to be used (Just plain HTML, or Javascript, PHP/MySQL, etc. involved), and if you're doing it yourself, or having somebody else do it for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPB c2d 2.16ghz, 2gb RAM, 120gb Harddive
If you need a site redesigned my company can do it for you for not to hefty of a price. Just pm me if your interested with your e-mail, msn, aim, or ichat info and we can sort it out :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
I can't compete really as prices in the UK are much higher than most places. But "how much to design a site?" is like "how long is a piece of string?".

I charge anything between £30 and £50 per hour depending on the nature of the work.

L

LBmtb

Like the others said it REALLY depends on your site, the scope of the redesign, and a few other factors.

I just redesign my own website a few months ago and it took some time to do because I went through a couple 'drafts' before I settled. It's mostly xhtml/css with a vBulletin forum and some custom php/mySQL scripts tossed in. I do freelance web design and some custom vBulletin work on the side and charge $40/hr.

lol, this thread reads like a help wanted ad on craigslist.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.