Mail question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
I have MAIL linked to my Gmail account. I have alarms in iCal that send emails to myself to remind me to do stuff. Why is it that when I send emails to myself using MAIL they don't come into my inbox in MAIL. When I log on to my Gmail account online, I can see the email I sent to myself via MAIL in the Gmail inbox, but not in my MAIL inbox? However, I can see the email I sent to myself in the SENT folder in the MAIL program. How can I get emails I send to myself via MAIL to show up in my MAIL inbox? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
how often do you have it set for your mail to connect to the servers and download the message? If you hit the Get Mail button does it show up in the inbox?

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
I have it so that my mail gets checked every 5 minutes, but I have my mail program on all day so it's definitely checking the mail enough times. When I press GET MAIL, the email I send to myself still doesn't show up in my inbox. Only my sent box.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.