• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

jobs in stores

Reaction score
does anyone know what age you have to be to work in one of apple's retail stores? what experience do u need to have? and ... hows the pay?

thanks,
joshlacrosse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
does anyone know what age you have to be to work in one of apple's retail stores? what experience do u need to have? and ... hows the pay?

thanks,
joshlacrosse

age? no clue. experience? none. $8-$10 starting.

OP
J
Reaction score
not too shabby... i was thinking u had to be at least 18 :( i'd hope they have part time positions available for people between the ages of 16-18 and then of course above...
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
not too shabby... i was thinking u had to be at least 18 :( i'd hope they have part time positions available for people between the ages of 16-18 and then of course above...
thanks

you could always call your local apple store and ask :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
You need to be 18, at least to get out on the floor. You might be able to get a job in the back at 16.

If this is your first job I suggest something else. It is extremely hard to get hired by Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.