Switched 2 days ago!!! Already need help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24,2.33Ghz IntelCore2Duo,3GB RAM,750GB HardDrive,7600GT 256MB SDRAM Graphics,Final Cut Express
Just pulled my new iMac 24 out of the box on Friday. So far, I THINK I'm gonna like it------just not totally certain, yet. I have several questions but will only ask one for now. I know my OS is 10. But there must be additional numbers to follow the 10. I am trying to install my older and very comfortable Logitech Mouse, but the install CD shows Mac OS 8.6 to 9.2, so I went to Logitech website hoping to find a newer model. Bingo! The newer model works on Mac OS 8.6 to 10.3.5. I know my OS is 10. But there must be additional numbers to follow the 10. I have been looking EVERYWHERE!!!!Where do I find these numbers?

Reaction score
Go up to the apple in the left hand corner & click on the about this Mac & it will give you all the info you need

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
your mac is running 10.4.x

Reaction score
You probably don't need drivers. Plug it in and see what happens. I use the Logitech driver only because I want the scroll wheel to mimic pressing the Option key and double-click when I press it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.