Frontrow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
I am having problems with frontrow not displaying everything in alphabetical order, anyone else having these problems and how can it be solved.

Reaction score
I am having problems with frontrow not displaying everything in alphabetical order, anyone else having these problems and how can it be solved.

G'day twdawson,

Only my iTunes library is in Alphabetical order. This is because iTunes orders my songs that way. As for my movies, as they are spread out in folders created by me and nested in the Movies folder of my user account, the folders aren't in Alphabetical order but the contents are arranged either in numerical or alphabetical order.

I'm trying to find a way to arrange the folders into alphabetical order but the "Arrange By" option is dimmed in the View menu.

Reaction score
Pulse-8: Wath view are you using for the finder? You need to switch to icon view in order to change the order (pun intended).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.