Some things not showing on certain pages in Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BlackBook, 120G , 2Gram, 2.0Ghz DuoCore, superdrive, Green 6G mini, 30G, 80G ipod
So I am a working comic and use my macbook mainly for business while I am on the road. In today's quick moving world I use MySpace for most of my networking and promotion. Lately when I visit my page to check updates I have made to my video section, my pictures from fans and shows, and my comments do not show up? I reset my safari, I adjusted my pop ups and cookies but nothing.. whats up? any ideas

thanks !

-peace Ky

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
So I am a working comic and use my macbook mainly for business while I am on the road. In today's quick moving world I use MySpace for most of my networking and promotion. Lately when I visit my page to check updates I have made to my video section, my pictures from fans and shows, and my comments do not show up? I reset my safari, I adjusted my pop ups and cookies but nothing.. whats up? any ideas

thanks !

-peace Ky

I don't have a fix for your issue but have you tried Firefox? what wont work in safari usually will with firefox.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB

thanks !

-peace Ky

Its a known fact that Safari and Myspace are not compatible with each other (thousands of FAQ's on the internet will confirm this as well as asking "Tom" directly). However, if you will download and use either Camino or Firefox browsers with Myspace you'll be fine with your Macbook.

OP
Kav Ky
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BlackBook, 120G , 2Gram, 2.0Ghz DuoCore, superdrive, Green 6G mini, 30G, 80G ipod
well i am using firefox now... still not showing up. Lucking out now it seems. ty for the help though

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.